Tulare, CA Child Education
Children's House Montessori School
Established in 1995, Children's House Montessori School in Tulare, CA offers quality childhood education programs. The education we offer is patterned after Maria Montessori's method that gave children a sense of independence, self-discipline, and accomplishment, in and out of the classroom.
We are fully staffed with qualified teachers and caregivers. All Head Teachers are either fully certified or working towards certification as Montessori Educators and hold at least 12 Early Childhood Education units. Our environment and materials are designed to encourage a child’s desire to gain knowledge, develop concentration, and learn a sense of order.
Give us a call today for more information. View our full website for more information.
Learn More About Children's House Montessori School:
- A place for children to explore, learn, and grow in a beautiful and peaceful environment.
- A team of caring, professionally-trained teachers who are committed to the safety, nurture, well-being, and academic growth of each child.
- A learning program that is based on the proven philosophy first developed by Dr. Maria Montessori over 100 years ago.
- A school that celebrates the individuality of children and encourages each child to progress at his or her own pace.
- Celebrating 16 years of excellence
Contact Children's House Montessori School today at 559-358-4081.